Monday, March 29, 2010

Sketch Saturday 96 - Tilda With Ladybug

This card is for Sketch Saturday #96. Here is the sketch...

... and here is my card...


Stamp: Tilda with Ladybug (Magnolia), Whimsical Words
Paper: DCWV, Bazzill
Ink: Staz-On, Distress Ink
Accessories: Floral Vine Punch (Martha Stewart), Spellbinders Die, leaf punch, Prima's Flowers, Rhinestones


I am continuing to work on my distress water coloring.

I wanted to continue the floral vine theme from the punch, so I built a vine out of mini roses and my leaf punch.

Have a great week!

12 comments:

anaRy said...

What a darling card. Love this technique!
XO
Anary

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Julie. Love the way you did that punched border and the colors are fantastic!
hugs!
Sharon

Cami said...

Cute, cute, cute card Julia! Love your Ladybug Tilda and she's colored beautifully! Cami

Nancy said...

What a cute card Julie! Great job with your coloring!
Hugs,
Nancy

Tracey said...

Tilda is so beautifully coloured! This is gorgeous Julie!

Unknown said...

Julie...what a lovely card. Fun layout...and I really love your distressed coloring. Pat Frank

Vicki G said...

Your colouring is Beautiful and the Colours are AWESOME!

Hugs

Vicki

Lisette Morris said...

What a great Card! The coloring is awesome. I love the punch and how your created your vine. Great Job!
Lisette

Patricia Garcia said...

Awesome card, love the punched border and the pretty flowers and also your DI coloring!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Barb Hardeman said...

Absolutely delightful. I love the vine with the flowers and your punched border is gorgeous! Super duper coloring...great job...

Diana Crick said...

ABSOLUTELY DARLING! I LOVE HOW YOU MIMICKED THE TOP GARLAND OF FLOWERS ON THE SIDE.
hugs, Diana

Pam said...

Hi Julie--love your card! You did an awesome job with the distress inks! I love the way you have coordinated everything!
Pam