Friday, March 19, 2010

Embellish-It FC80 - SPRING!

Spring is in the air! We have all endured a long winter, but March 20 is the first day of SPRING! In honor of this wonderful time of year, this week's Embellish-It Scrapbooking challenge is SPRING! Make a card or project for Spring!

Stamps: Fancy Girls Digital Image,
Ink: Ink jet printer, Copics, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Baja Breeze, Dear Lizzy (American Crafts)
Accessories: Ribbon from stash, Stickles, Primas, Spellbinders, Pearl brad and pearl sprays from bridal supplies.


The image is precolored, but I did a little playing with my Copics and found that I can add to the image without spreading the ink jet ink. I added a little shadow under my fancy girl to ground her. I also added some Stickles to her hat and dress to dress her up a little more. Isn't she gorgeous?!

I wanted to add some wide ribbon, and I found this ribbon in my stash that matched perfectly. I added some Prima's and a pearl brad that I found in the bridal section at Joann's. I also added some pearl sprays. I love the extra little pizazz they add.

You can find the items with the links above at Embellish-It Scrapbooking. They also received in the new Sarah Kay Stamps. They are so adorable. And check out the great sale...

Embellish-It Scrapbooking has a great deal on ribbon right now.
1. Each customer who purchases $5.00 in American Crafts products will receive a spool of ribbon.
2. For every purchase of Thickers, you will receive a free spool of American Crafts ribbon. So, if you buy 3 packs of Thickers, you get 3 spools of ribbon for free.

PLUS - Free shipping on orders of $50.00 or more! Enter code 4SP9HD in the coupon box at checkout! (One discount per order)

Have a Great Weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

cute card! fun digis, aren't they?!